There a lot of things you learn during your way through life. One of them is: you can`t go wrong with chocolate. The same goes for mini muffins! So why not keep it simple? Let`s make chocolate mini muffins!
It is nothing new and nothing fancy, but it is more than delicious and just super easy to make! I am trying to get the american measurements right, but just in case, I am also writing it down in german.
For 24 chocolate mini muffins you`ll need:
- 1 1/4 cup purpose flour (150 g Mehl)
- 1/3 cup sugar (75 g Zucker)
- 1/3 cup butter ( 75 g Butter)
- 2 eggs (2 Eier)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (1/4 TL Backpulver)
- 1/4 teaspo0n vanilla extract (1/4 TL Vanille Extrakt)
- a dash of milk ( 1 Schuss Milch)
- 3-4 tablespoons cocoa (3-4 EL Kakaopulver)
Start with preheating the oven to 350 dregrees (180 Grad). Place the butter and the sugar in a stand mixer bowl and start on medium speed. Then you can add the eggs and cream all together for about 2 minutes. In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, vanilla extract and the cocoa. Then add these to the first bowl and cream the dough on high speed for a few minutes. At last you can add a dash of milk. Use a mini-muffin baking plate and grease it with the butter. Or you can just add some paper moulds in the muffins baking-plate. Place 1 tablespoon of your mini muffin dough per mould. Bake for about 15 minutes.