Just one more day and the weekend is there again! Yay! I am really looking forward to get the time to get some things done. A lot of projects coming up ;). But now I I want to share with you a quick and easy recipe for coconut almond mini muffins.
For 24 coconut almond mini muffins you`ll need:
- 1 1/4 cup purpose flour (150 g Mehl)
- 1/3 cup sugar (75 g Zucker)
- 1/3 cup butter ( 75 g Butter)
- 2 eggs (2 Eier)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (1/4 TL Backpulver)
- 1/4 teaspo0n vanilla extract (1/4 TL Vanille Extrakt)
- a dash of milk ( 1 Schuss Milch)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flakes (3EL Kokosnussraspeln)
- 3 tablespoons chopped almonds (3EL Mandeln)
Preheat the oven to 350 dregrees (180 Grad). Place the sugar and the butter in a large bowl and start on mixing it in medium speed. Add the eggs to the bowl and cream for about 2 minutes. In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, coconut flakes, the chopped almonds and the vanilla extract. Then add it to the first bowl and cream the dough on high speed. Then add a dash of milk (4-5 tablespoons). Use a mini-muffin baking plate and grease it with butter or add some paper moulds in the baking-plate. Place 1 tablespoon of your mini muffin dough per mould and spread some almonds on the top. Bake your coconut almond mini muffins for about 15 minutes.
I think the combination of coconut and almond is just to good to be true! What about you?